Tummy-friendly iron supplement to maintain red blood cell health,
prevent dietary iron deficiency and support a healthy pregnancy.
- One Month Supply (30 Capsules)
- Supports healthy pregnancy
- When dietary intake is inadequate, supplemental iron can help maintain red blood cell health and help prevent dietary iron deficiency.
- Uses a superior form of iron. Due to increased to bio-availability it’s better absorbed compared to other forms.
- Contains Vitamin C to to support iron absorption for a healthy pregnancy.
- Australian Made
Perdays Pregnancy Iron & Vitamin C is a premium quality pregnancy support supplement created in consultation with leading Australian pregnancy health experts. Our Australian made, innovative formula contains iron (II) glycinate which is a more absorbable form of iron compared to ferrous fumarate. It’s also tummy friendly due to it’s increased bio- availability. Vitamin C is added to assist with iron absorption.
Active Ingredients Per Tablet
Iron (as iron II glycinate 120mg) 24mg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 125mg
Take one tablet a day with a main meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Helps prevent dietary iron deficiency
- Supports red blood cells health
- Supports Healthy Pregnancy
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Always read the label. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.