Support healthy baby development and your maternal
health with 12 essential pregnancy vitamins & minerals +
algae derived DHA
- One Month Supply | 2 Capsules per day (60 Capsules)
- Targeted delayed – release absorption technology ensures the active nutrients are slowly released and well absorbed.
- Contains folinic acid to prevent neural tube defects and 200mg of pure vegan DHA derived from marine algae to support healthy brain development.
- Australian Made
Perdays pregnancy key essentials & DHA is a premium quality nutritional supplement, formulated with a precise combination of vitamins and minerals to support maternal health. Our Australian made innovative formula is 100% vegan and contains 12 Key vitamins & Minerals including folinic acid, an ‘activated’ folic acid + DHA derived from algae to help support the specific nutritional requirements during pregnancy.
Folinic Acid (as calcium folinate) 250mcg
Iron (as ferrous sulfate) 5mg
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75mcg
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 9mg
Betacarotene (Vitamin A) 800mcg
Thiamine (Vitamin B1, as thiamine nitrate) 700mcg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 700mcg
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6, as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 950mcg
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 1.3mcg
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 500IU) 6.2mcg
Zinc (as zinc citrate dihydrate) 5.5mg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 32.5mcg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) – rich oil, derived from microalgae
schizochytrium sp. 250mg equiv. to DHA per capsule) 100mg
Take one capsule, twice a day with a main meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Helps enhance / promote healthy growth and development
- Helps enhance / promote general health and wellbeing
- Maintains / supports brain & central nervous system development
- Enhances /promotes healthy foetal development
- Maintains /supports healthy pregnancy
- Maintains /supports maternal health
- Helps to prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida when taken at least four weeks before conception and during the first trimester of pregnancy
- Maintains /supports preconception health
Contains soy products. Always read the label and follow directions for use. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. If you are concerned about the health of yourself or your baby, talk to your health practitioner. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.