SneakPeek Clinical Early Gender DNA Test
Boy or Girl? Find out your baby’s gender months earlier than other methods with SneakPeek!
- Starting at 8 weeks into pregnancy
- 99.9% accurate DNA-based blood test
- Administered by phlebotomy professional
- Results emailed straight to you in 4-6 business days
SneakPeek Clinical by Gateway Genomics is the only clinically-proven early gender DNA test that lets you discover your baby’s gender as early as 8 weeks pregnant with 99.9% accuracy. The test detects the presence or absence of male Y chromosome DNA from a small 3mL maternal blood sample. For just $179, Boy or Girl results are emailed directly to you in 4-6 business days. SneakPeek is the leading provider and most accurate early gender DNA test on the market, trusted by over 350,000 moms and obstetricians.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve previously had a boy. Will that skew my results? Clinical studies have shown that fetal DNA clears from mom’s bloodstream between a few hours to 2 days after birth.
I’m having twins. Can SneakPeek determine fetal sex for each one? In the case of identical twins, if male DNA is found, then both babies are boys. If no male DNA is found, then both babies are girls. For fraternal twins (or more!), finding male DNA will confirm at least one baby is a boy, but cannot distinguish if the second is a boy or girl.
Do hormone disorders such as PCOS affect my results? SneakPeek is a DNA-based test, so hormones do not impact results.
Do blood thinners affect my results? SneakPeek looks only for the presence of Y chromosomes and is extremely sensitive and accurate. No blood thinners or other drugs are known to impact SneakPeek gender results.
Is this test safe? SneakPeek Clinical is a non-invasive prenatal test (NIPT), and it’s safe for both mom and baby.
How quickly can I get my results? Expect your result email between 4-8pm Pacific Time the day your sample is received by SneakPeek.
Are results guaranteed? SneakPeek Clinical is the most accurate early gender test on the market. If your test result does not match the gender of your newborn, you’ll receive a full refund.
How is my privacy protected? We know your DNA information is personal. To protect your privacy:
- SneakPeek tests only for baby’s gender. No data is gathered about disease states or other health-related information.
- After the test is run, your DNA sample is disposed of by a professional chemical management company in compliance with federal standards. 3. SneakPeek never shares your results with anyone other than the email address you provide. Where can I learn more? Visit www.sneakpeektest.com.
Where can I learn more? Visit www.sneakpeektest.com.