Madannah Mothers Milk Balm is specially formulated to support breastmilk supply.
It is made of 100% natural products.
This cream contains small amounts of essential oils which have traditionally been used in herbal remedies. The properties of the essential oils in this balm act as a galactagogue to increase milk supply and return the body to hormonal balance to optimize breastmilk production.
*To achieve the full benefits of this balm, regular and effective breastmilk removal from the breast must also occur.
‘There are many factors that lead to decreased breastmilk supply. It is highly recommended that you seek professional lactation advice from a Lactation Consultant or other suitably qualified lactation specialist if you are having difficulty breastfeeding you baby or feel you have decreased breastmilk supply’
(Little Button Essentials 2017).
How to use
To achieve optimal breastmilk supply – Massage a small amount of Madannah Mothers Milk Balm into the breasts and towards the armpits. Apply the balm to the upper back, along the spine and on the soles of the feet. Repeat 2-4 times daily for 10 days.
- To avoid baby ingesting any essential oils- If baby feeds within half an hour of applying the balm , it is recommended that the balm be washed from the nipple area
- For external use only
- Test on small area of skin for skin sensitivity, prior to applying to larger area.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- Use only as intended.
- ABA Increasing supply breastfeeding.asn.au/bf-info/common-concerns-mum/supply
- Seek advice from a Lactation Consultant or Maternal Child Health Practitioner, if you have concerns about breastfeeding your baby
- Find a Lactation Consultant in Australia
- Australian Breastfeeding Association 24hour helpline 1800686268
- Australian Breastfeeding Association breastfeeding.asn.au
*This product has not been approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration and is not intended to treat, cure or prevent disease.
The ingredients used in the Madannah range are sourced through Australian wholesalers and are guaranteed for their high quality therapeutic and cosmetic grade. Each bottle of Madannah Cream is unique and lovingly made by hand. Variations may exist between bottles of Madannah cream in the colour and consistency of the product. The organic nature of the main ingredients in this product mean that NO chemical process has occurred to make the products uniform in colour and consistency. The products therefore maintain their natural variation in colour and consistency. The process of making and packaging these products ensures that the properties of each individual ingredient are maintained so that the finished product when applied to the skin has maximum benefit.
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Beeswax, Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) Oils (Fennel, Clary Sage, Basil and Geranium).